Monday, August 14, 2017

Week 91

Hello Friends and Family!

I am sorry this is going to be a short email. Today we have to drive to North Carolina to pick up some departing missionaries. Anyways, life is great. We finished a fantastic week of exchanges, MLC, and proselyting. We met a great new family that came to church this week. Its always special seeing people come back to church for the fist time in many years. It was especially neat to see several other investigators be at church. Yesterday we also had a dinner appointment with some members and their friend happened to stop by and we were able to teach her the restoration. 

I am so grateful to be apart of this church. This week I went through the whole Book or Mormon quickly highlighting the prophet's testimonies of the savior. It was like reading only the best parts of the book. I see more clearly how that book will bring someone closer to God  than any other book. I know that it is the word of God. 

This week is going to be busy. We have 3 exchanges and 3 zone conferences in different parts of our mission. We are going to be in our area on Tuesday, Saturday, and Sunday. I am excited to go explore other parts of the mission. 

I know that this church is true. Jesus is the Christ. There is a living prophet on the earth today.

Love yall,
-Elder Shill

1 comment: