Sunday, May 7, 2017

Week 76 "Miracle May"

Hello Friends and Family!

This has been a great week this week! We were able to find a new investigator, who I feel has been well prepared by the Lord. Elder Collier and I were looking at the map of our area and concluded we needed to venture out into the country a little bit. After some quite harsh rejection, we ran into our investigator and he warmly listened to our message. He loved talking to us and said we would love to come to church one Sunday. The Lord is preparing people all over the world. I am so excited to have this opportunity to share His gospel. 
 
Our mission also started "Miracle May" which I am so excited about! Everyone's favorite Bible/Book of Mormon story usually revolves around a miracle. In 2 Nephi 27:23 "For behold, I am God; and I am a God of a miracles; and I will show unto the world that I am the same yesterday, today, and forever; and I work not among the children of men save it be according to their faith." I know that the great miracle of this dispensation is the gathering of Israel, both living and dead. I am so grateful to have the opportunity to be apart of so great a work. This month we are going to pay special attention to all of the tender mercies God gives us. I expect miracles to happen and when they do our mission has a Google Document for us to record them. 

I invite y'all to participate I'm Miracle May by praying with real intent for missionary opportunities. When the miracles come, PLEASE let me know and I can include them in the mission document. 

I love y'all!
-Elder Shill
 





 

No comments:

Post a Comment