Sunday, May 28, 2017

Week 79

Hello Friends and Family!

This has been such a great week and it has been incredibly busy. On Wednesday we had to drive up to Portsmouth VA for a Mission Leadership Council. There we planned for a zone meeting, a zone conference and discussed ways to improve the mission. Needless to say, my brain was fried especially because of how early we had to wake up to get there. It was fun though. I enjoy seeing all the other missionaries and working with President and Sister Weed. 

On Friday we had interviews with President and Sister Weed, which went well. They are both fantastic and I feel like a sponge soaking up all of their wisdom. Afterwards, the joined us for our last zone meeting. If you hadn't heard yet the church has discontinued zone meetings because of how frequent zone conferences are. The first zone conference we helped plan is going to be tomorrow. I am pretty excited for some of the training we will be receiving. 

We were able to find a couple new investigators despite all of the meetings. We almost had a couple more but we were unable to set up return appointment so they don't officially count yet. Elder Hansen and I are still working to find more people to teach. He is such a good missionary and I absolutely love serving with him. I'm pretty amazed by how many stories he has. 

I am grateful for this church. I know that it is true and that Jesus Christ is the Savior.

Love y'alll,
-Elder Shill

No comments:

Post a Comment