Wednesday, November 15, 2017

Week 104

Hello Friends and Family,

This week has been pretty good and super busy. I finished my last round of Zone Conferences, which is a little weird. I'm grateful that I was able to be apart of all the various training's. I needed the extra instruction. We also went on several exchanges. I think in total we only spent 2 full days in Portsmouth. Even though we were not in our area we had some great lessons and the work is still rolling forward. 
 
We had another incredible lesson yesterday with some investigators we haven't seen in a while. The whole lesson was centered on The Book of Mormon being the Keystone of our religion. Recently we have been reading Preach My Gospel as a mission and we had been reading about the Book of Mormon in our personal studies that morning. I was quite grateful for the reminder before we walked into that lesson.

I went back and visited New Bern again. Its a little surreal being in an old area and seeing my name on old teaching records. It has helped me understand how real the people are in our area book. They are much more than a name on a page. 

I know that this church is true. I am grateful for the chance that I have to be apart of this marvelous work. I know that the Book of Mormon is the Word of God. Most importantly, I know that Jesus is the Christ.

Love yall
-Elder Shill

1 comment: