Tuesday, December 11, 2018

Week 105

Hello Friends and Family!

This has been quite a busy week. We went on 3 exchanges, and I was out of town on all three. Yesterday was my first full proselyting day in Portsmouth. Luckily, since we are in a trio we were able to keep Elder Gibbons here to man the area. My second exchange was in the Greenville 2nd ward, which was my second area on my mission. It was so much fun visiting old friends and seeing how the work has progressed there. I'm grateful for all the hard working missionaries that have helped take care of that area.

As for the work it Portsmouth, it is going well. Between less-actives and investigators, there were several people that came to church yesterday. We have been doing lots of trackting to find more people to teach. The whole mission has moved away from tracking because of how seemingly unproductive it is. I happen to really enjoy it and it has produced many fruits in Portsmouth.

Love yall,
-Elder Shill

No comments:

Post a Comment