Wednesday, April 12, 2017

Week 73

Hello Friends and Family!

Unfortunately I do not have a lot of time to write this week, but this has been a fantastic week! Long story short, prayer works. I know that the Lord guides those who seek his council. We had a couple experiences where we asked for and received guidance. I know that we were lead to specific people. I know that this church is true and that Christ is the savior of the world. We are about His work and we are striving to do it His way. I know that God loves us and wishes for us to come home and reach the potential He sees in us. Isn't that a marvelous thought? The creator of the universe pays particular attention to our lives and understands our circumstances. We, being as the dirt, are on the fore front of God's mind. With Easter approaching, I know that Christ lives. I know that he literally guides this church today. I know that because of His Atoning Sacrifice we can be cleansed of sin and receive relief from the guilt and shame. Because of Him our confidence can wax strong in the presence of God.

I love y'all
-Elder Shill

 Happy Easter !

No comments:

Post a Comment