Saturday, April 29, 2017

Week 75

Hello Friends and Family!

Once again I had a pretty good week. We found a couple new investigators and they seem like they are really interested in our message! They dont just passively listen to us speak, but they ask us a lot of questions. Im pretty sure if you were to ask them if they were investigating the church they would say "yes", which is a huge accomplishment. 

To finish of the week I got a little food poisoning, but I am feeling much better now. There is nothing a little sleep and Ibuprofen cant fix. I did manage to make my way to church and have the sacrament before I slept the rest of the day. Being sick really helped me appreciate the sacrament because I had to make the choice to take it. It would have been easy for me to use throwing up as an excuse to miss church, but I know how important it is.

Other than those things, nothing out of the ordinary happened. We are still living life, and working our hardest. I am grateful for this church and for Jesus Christ. I know that its true.

-Elder Shill


 

No comments:

Post a Comment