Thursday, September 22, 2016

Week 44 w/pics! :)

Hello Friends and Family!

This week has been such a fun week! I was able to go on 2 exchanges which was really fun. I love being able to learn from all of the missionaries and find ways in which I can improve myself. The ward here is amazing. We have so much support and the members feed us every day.  I also had zone conference. The theme was Time and using it wisely. Time is such a precious tool we have been given. We learned a lot about planning and how to keep a detailed planner.

My Mom asked me a question about what advice could I give about social media now that I don't use it? I honestly love not being attached to a phone. I notice how much time people spend on their cell phones alienating themselves from the people they are around. I am building so many more memories talking to people. I honestly believe the lack of technology has helped me rapidly learn people skills.  I invite all to set their social media accounts aside. Designate only a couple minutes to "catch up" on the world. I know that if you do you will find yourself talking to more people and living life more fully. 

I love you all,
- Elder Shill
 





 

No comments:

Post a Comment