Wednesday, September 28, 2016

Week 45

Hello Friends and Family
This has been a pretty great week! We are working so hard here in Kinston. We set a baptismal date with one of our really solid investigators. I don't want to count my chickens before they hatch, but right now I can see him getting baptized! I am so grateful for the support this ward shows the missionaries. We just got a new ward mission leader who has some great ideas for helping us work with members. I am so excited for the coming weeks!

What I learned:
This week most of my studies have been revolving around prayer and faith. Most of my life, prayer has been a means by which to receive blessings (and it is) but there is so much more to humble prayer. Prayer is how we align our wills' with God's. It becomes a conduit that invites positive change into our lives. The more we humbly pray, the more frequently our will's are aligned and the more the spirit of the Lord can touch our hearts.

I love y'all,
- Elder Shill

No comments:

Post a Comment