Tuesday, October 25, 2016

Elder Shill week 49 Happy **20th** Birthday! :)

Hello Friends and Family!!

Thank you all for the birthday wishes and packages y'all sent. I really appreciate it!:) I honestly cant believe I am 20 years old now

Holy cow a ton happened this week! 

1) We had interviews with the President and President Weed came to district meeting which was awesome. I love being able to hear his words of wisdom. Afterwards he stayed for a lesson with a new investigator. I love how the Spirit feels when we teach someone who is sincerely seeking the gospel. 

2) We had an entire family come to the family history center to do Family History! They aren't investigators yet, but I don't think it will be long until they do investigate the church. BTW the family history center lesson is my favorite lesson to teach. 

3) We took our recent convert out to visit some people. He is an absolutely incredible teacher. 

4) We have put in another 40 hours of service.

Things I learned:
1) There is nothing better than the companionship of the Holy Ghost
2) Eye of Faith ==> Eternal Perspective

I love ya'll,
-Elder Shill
 










 

No comments:

Post a Comment