Monday, October 10, 2016

Week 46 General Conference

Hello Friends and Family!!

This week has been an absolutely incredible week! We had one of the most spiritual lessons I have had to this point on my mission. Our Investigator with a baptismal date came to general conference. I testify that if you come to general conference truly seeking the Lord's will or an answer to a question you will receive it. I received answers to my questions and our investigator received a powerful witness from the Holy Ghost that this church is the only true church of Jesus Christ. After conference we had an impromptu lesson to go over conference. We all, being the men we are, fought every tear that came to our eyes. I am so humbled to be a servant of Jesus Christ. I am so blessed to be able to dedicate my life to serving him. I know that President Thomas S. Monson is God's prophet today. I know that there are Apostles on the earth. I know that Joseph Smith really did see Jesus Christ, who is the only begotten Son of God. I know that true disciples of Jesus Christ are empowered to experience joy in even the most dismal of circumstances. I invite all to read the Book of Mormon, Ponder the hopeful doctrine that is taught, and Pray to the Father to ask if this is His church with the intent of joining if it is.
I love Jesus Christ. 
 
-Elder Shill
 
P.S. Those pictures of the Rainbow are unedited and the real rainbow was 1000x better. 
 


 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment