Monday, December 12, 2016

Week 55 Baptsim of Rudolf

Hello Friends and Family!
 
Rudolf was baptized this week which was absolutely incredible. There were so many small tender mercies that helped Rudolf have a spiritual experience this week. One of my favorite parts was teaching him about the quorum of the Seventy. We showed him a picture out of the ensign and he just looked a little confused. Luckily I had my Topical Guide so I went through all the verses in the Bible that mentioned the Seventy. He was absolutely speechless. He had studied the Bible his entire life and never new Christ had a quorum of the Seventy. I love being able to expound the scriptures to people. If people ask us sincere humble questions, we can almost always immediately give an answer. If we can't, give us one week and we will have it. 
 
I love the Christmas devotional from yesterday. I thought it was a beautiful tribute to both God, our Heavenly Father, and his Son Jesus Christ, and His beautiful Gift of the Holy Ghost. I was inspired, as I hope each of you were, by the Apostles words. I love this time of year. With the new Christmas Initiative I have started finding new courage to talk to everyone. The more people I talk to the better my days and weeks go.
 
I hope that each of you are Lighting The World with the Savior's love. I love Jesus Christ and I love this church. I know that this is all true and every question we have can be explained through the gospel of Jesus Christ. Because I cant, please share the LightTheWorld video on your social media accounts.

I love ya'll
-Elder Shill
 

No comments:

Post a Comment