Monday, November 28, 2016

Week 54

Hello Friends and Family!
 
This has been an incredible week. So much has been accomplished and there is so little time to write. There is so much work to be done in Kinston! We have a baptism coming up which is super exciting. Every one we are working with is doing well. All of our solid investigators have been baptized so we are back to the drawing boards trying to find new people.  We are going to try and be more creative in our finding and injecting God even more into our work. I am grateful for prayer and revelation. I honestly don't know what I would do without it. 
 
Thanksgiving was so much fun. We ate dinner with the Killingers, who are phenomenal cooks. I am so grateful for the support the members show us.  I loved this time of year because families were all together. I am learning that if you put in a little effort, God can guide you quite a bit. 
 
If you haven't seen it yet, the church came out with a new initiative called #LightTheWorld. This is the season to celebrate the Savior's birth. I invite each of you to go to mormon.org to learn how to learn how to light the world the with goodness of Christ. 
 
I know this church is true. 

I love ya'll
-Elder Shill
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment