Sunday, July 3, 2016

Week 31

Hello Friends and Family!

It has been another amazing week! The highlight this week was my mission presidents last zone conference with us. To say it was amazing would be an understatement. The theme for the conference was about becoming a consecrated missionary. There are two great talks President Baker had us read before had called "The 4th missionary" and "Becoming a Consecrated Missionary". I thought I was pretty consecrated before, and then afterwards I realized how much more improvement I still needed to do. I am working hard to literally give my soul to God. I am quickly realizing how quick missions go by. It feels like it was yesterday I was back home. 
This week we are going to have a Mini-Missionary with us! I am so excited to serve around him. I expect lots of miracles to occur this week!

Things I learned this week:

- Family History is an amazing finding tool! If you are ever wondering about how to bring up religion in a non intrusive way, talk about family history. It is incredible how much people know about their ancestors and how much they love to talk about it. It also perfectly leads into the Gospel.

Have a wonderful week,
-Elder Shill

No comments:

Post a Comment